Trinity Community Church takes your safety seriously. We ask that everyone attending our in-person services follow the expectations below. We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this time.
Please read all information below before registering for our in-person services:
EXPECTATIONS OF ALL GUESTS: If you are sick in any way or have recently come into contact with anyone who tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home and join us virtually. We broadcast our message live every Sunday and have online hosts waiting to greet, connect and pray with you.
- Advanced reservations must be made
- Mask wearing is mandatory
- Six-foot social distancing must be maintained between anyone not in the same household
- No hugging, hand-shaking
- Guests will enter the sanctuary & be dismissed by row, guided by ushers. We appreciate your patience with our ushers.
- No coffee/hospitality will be available.
- Please take advantage of our online giving options. However, there will be giving stations located on the wall as you enter the sanctuary if you prefer to give in-person.
Each individual who attends a service at Trinity Community Church assumes the risk of attending a public gathering.
CHILDREN'S PROGRAM DETAILS:
Please screen your children prior to coming to services. If your child has a temperature above normal, displays any symptoms of illness or has recently come into contact with anyone who tested positive for Covid-19, please keep your child(ren) at home.
- Parents must be present at drop-off/pickup
- Temperature checks will be taken for all children after check-in, prior to entering the Children's Programs. Children will also be instructed to use hand sanitizer as needed throughout the service.
- Masks are mandatory for all volunteers and children
- Six foot social distancing between children from different family groups must be maintained. Please talk with your child(ren) prior to attendance to be sure they understand.
- Volunteers will guide children for bathroom breaks, when entering/exiting, and throughout the service
- NO water fountains will be available. Your child(ren) may bring their own water bottle, marked clearly with their name. Children will be responsible for keeping their water bottles with them at all times.